Mar 29, 2017
The presentation is a very complicated and costly way of communication. It requires time, efforts, creativity and what is worse, it may not work if you have missed at least one important component. At the same time if a presentation is well-thought-out and properly organized it turns from being costly into being cost-efficient. Here are nine steps to create and deliver a professional business presentation, which will astonish your audience.
Telling a Story
Step 1. The goal should be clearly stated, written down and followed at every further step. Never start with asking yourself questions like: “What will I be talking about?”, “What is the best first line for this presentation?”, “How to capture attention?” Primarily you should determine your goal. Your goal is an answer to the question: “What do I want my audience to do after I finish?” You might want to be promoted, or hired, or receive a great mark for your project, or make people buy your product, invest money in your startup, you name it.
To do: Determine your goal and write it down.
Jul 14, 2016
If you are tasked with giving a presentation on modern architecture, you have the unique opportunity to introduce a not well known aspect of buildings and their history. While 2 minutes are not that long, it is still long enough to give your classmates an introduction to one aspect of architecture you might find fascinating.
If you are in need of 2 minute presentation topics on modern architecture then consider the list of 20 topics below:
- How Social Housing Architecture Is Changing
- Urban Redevelopment: Architectural Assessments and Change
- The Role Played by the Church of England in Maintaining National Architecture
- Preserving National Heritage: How Modern Architecture Must Remake Historic Buildings
- Global Cultural Spaces: How Architecture Reflects Identity
- Sustained Buildings: Combining Nature and Architecture
- University Architecture and Design: The Search for Modern Perfection
- The Rich Decoration of Venetian Style Architecture
- Victorian-Edwardian Styles of Modern Architecture
- What Changing Architectural Styles Tell about the Civic Pride in Modern Architecture
- The Political Aesthetic of Foster’s Dome
- The Americanization of British Urban Architecture
- Reinventing Civic Design with Modern Architecture
- Environmentally Friendly Architecture: How Modern Utilities Have Changed Architectural Standards
- Clean Lines Creating Challenges for Modern Maintenance
- The Influence of Islam on the Architecture of Turkey: How Changing Rulers Changed the Construction
- The Influence of Christianity on Architecture: The Incorporation of Religious Artwork on Public Buildings
- The Geometric Shapes Used in Islamic Construction: How Interior Designs Reflect Internal Beliefs
- The Decline of Modern Architecture
- How Architecture Expresses More than Structure: The Historical Lessons Hidden in Each Building
Jul 5, 2016
When you are tasked with creating a presentation for a class, having advanced presentation skills training can help you impress your audience and make your performance mind-blowing. There are tons of courses online that offer such training, but some of them are ineffective or expensive.
It is for this reason that learning these tips are a much better investment as far as improving your skill-set is concerned: