Jan 31, 2018
According to the Wall Street Journal survey of about 500 recruiters, employers who hire fresh graduates complain that the majority of candidates lack critical thinking and analytical skills. Some chief executives also say that despite the fact that many applicants are very smart and far more observant than their superiors, they seem not to be able to turn their opinions and assumptions into strategies or ideas for company development.
If you’re wondering how your dissertation fits into this scenario, it means that you’ve already refused to put your best hopes in it. But it’s never too late to change the course of events if you really want to. We will tell you how the best dissertation can attract the potential employer’s attention at the time when recruiters start turning down the idea of hiring graduates.
Jan 18, 2018
Dissertation custom writing companies are becoming more and more popular among college students. Although they gain traction, talks about the “contract cheating” make students set sights on the legality of the writing companies.
Asking such services for assistance is not all that shameful and illegal if you properly make use of them. Thus, let’s puzzle out this question.
1. Do NOT Cheat
When you get a custom-written dissertation that meets all your professor’s demands, it is quite difficult to resist the temptation and not to hand in the work as your own. In this case, you have to keep in mind that the Copyright Law of the United States strictly punishes for dissertation plagiarism. And, the consequences are not the thing you would like to face being an A-student for the last couple of years.
Nov 7, 2016
Cоmрlеtіоn оf an MBA рrоgrаm provides students with futurе bеnеfіtѕ. The graduates оf MBA and PhD рrоgrаmѕ whо had соmрlеtеd MBA and PhD dіѕѕеrtаtіоnѕ аrе the сrеаm оf thе crop аnd are lіkеlу tо оссuру tор роѕіtіоnѕ. Wе are lіvіng іn a highly competitive buѕіnеѕѕ wоrld. Emрlоуеrѕ knоw thаt applying for a job is easier for those who have completed a hіghеr еduсаtіоn and have оbtаіned impressive resumes as well as еxреrіеnсе in research аnd data analysis.
Uѕuаllу, thе Mаѕtеrѕ dissertation іѕ a lоngеr piece of wrіtіng thаn one that іѕ requіrеd for an undеrgrаduаtе dissertation. It requires mоrе extensive rеаdіng and rеѕеаrсh to gіvе a critical іntеrрrеtаtіоn оf the ѕоurсеѕ. Thе English dissertation ideas below аrе ѕuіtаblе bоth fоr Master and Bасhеlоr Dеgrее Buѕіnеѕѕ dіѕѕеrtаtіоn tорісѕ.
Technology and Innovation
- Whаt are the Main Iѕѕuеѕ of the Rеlаtіоnѕhір Bеtwееn Orgаnіѕаtіоnаl Growth аnd Pеrfоrmаnсе?
- Exploring the Imрlеmеntаtіоn оf CRM Sуѕtеmѕ wіthіn Call Cеntrеѕ in thе UK and Relating thе Fасtоrѕ Thаt Affесt the Wеll-Bеіng оf thе Emрlоуее
- Whаt are the Mаіn Factors Inhibiting Successful еCоmmеrсе Dерlоуmеnt іn Government Orgаnіѕаtіоnѕ?
- An Exаmіnаtіоn оf the Emроwеrmеnt, Cоnflісtѕ аnd Corporate Vision As Factors іn Dеvеlоріng Global Business Strategies
- Whаt iѕ Brаndіng and Hоw Does It Prоvіdе Cоmреtіtіvе Advantage?
Jul 11, 2016
If you want to show off a bit in front of your professors while you are writing an Advanced Higher English dissertation, it is important to follow the right steps. Remember that the Advanced Higher English is a course for learners who want to improve their understanding and their ability to use more sophisticated language by taking part in higher level writing skills training. Such a course provides personalized academic assistance, challenging students to improve their reading and writing, as well as comparative insights.
If you want to know how to write your Advanced Higher English dissertation, you need to understand some core facts:
Feb 18, 2016
An abstract can be seen as a condensed version of your paper. It highlights all of the most important points that are covered. It should also include the scope and content. Think of it as an abridged version of your dissertation. The reader should be able to just read the abstract and get all of the information that they need from it without having to read the entire paper.
If you are unsure how to write an abstract for your thesis or dissertation, we have compiled the best advice into one spot for you.
Check out these tips and you will master your abstract in no time:
Jan 16, 2014
There are several important tasks every student has to face during the process of studying, and writing a master’s dissertation is one of them. The first thing worth mentioning about a dissertation is that it needs to be done well in order to get a master’s degree. So, as you can see, we shouldn’t underestimate all the responsibility of writing such kind of a task. Needless to say, that such a big responsibility makes you feel worried and tense all the time, even if you have enough time and there is no obvious reason for that. It seems like every student has fear for deadlines. Well, it is clear why: writing is a creative task and creativity shouldn’t be limited by anything. On the other hand, even if you are pressed for time, you can write faster and cope with your tasks more effectively. Let’s try to figure out how to do it right.
The first step is choosing a topic you are interested in. You must be sure there is enough information to use for the topic you choose. Moreover, it should be relevant so that your teachers are also interested in what they are going to read. Try to look back at everything you’ve learned before and understand what particular topic was interesting for you. You may also choose something new, but be sure to consult your teacher to know whether it is suitable for your task. Your next step should be gathering all the necessary information before you will start writing.
Dec 16, 2013
Before writing their dissertation, PhD students should take a number of measures to ensure that they are writing the correct things. There are different sources of tips for writing a PhD dissertation. These tips give a guideline of how to write a good thesis, listing the steps that need to be followed.
One of the aspects that should not be forgotten is the methodology. This is where the student gives an in depth analysis of the topic of the dissertation. Depending on the subject of discipline, this should cover the biggest part of the introduction section. The student should choose the methodology that they feel comfortable with. This decreases any chances of getting short of writing materials on the way. There are times when a student starts to write the methodology section only to find that they have exhausted all the knowledge that they had.
Getting these tips helps the students choose the best methodology for their dissertation topics. Another way of getting help is obtaining, from a reliable source, an example of a dissertation that was perfectly done. This could be an example written by a student from the same institution, their lecturer or a different institution. Care should be taken to ensure that the student gets the example from a reliable source. To spare as much time as possible, PhD students should not include footnotes while writing their PhD dissertations. This should however not be confused with leaving out the references of the sources. It only means that the student should minimize on the contents of the paper that do not add to the word count as expected. For instance, if a student is writing a brief dissertation, including words that do not add content to the dissertation limits the points that they will discuss in their dissertation. For this reason, the student will be forced to include the main points only so that they get the full mark as compared to filling the paper with content that will instead lower their grade.
Aug 22, 2013
Several guidelines are provided to enable an individual to write an excellent dissertation proposal. Here they are for your attention.
- They should be well detailed regarding the research topic. Current research shows that to be able to write a good dissertation proposal, students have to be well conversant with the topic at hand. This means that they need to gain a lot of information on the subject matter by reading several materials and books on the topic, know current findings on the topic and be able to access various literary sources.
- They should be able to go outside the area of study. This mainly means that they will be able to research from related topics and as a result, the research work presented will be unique, thus outdoing previous research on the subject matter. The issue of going outside the given area of study is an advantage in that it is a good source of new ideas for a given area of study.
- They have to be attentive. The issue of attention is a very powerful tool, especially, in the practical application of knowledge gained. In addition, it helps individuals to know the various methods, as well as the procedures, used in a given analysis. This then becomes a great source of information for the broad topic of study.
- They should know how to cite papers. For instance, an individual who knows the list of authors who wrote a particular article would give a great referenced dissertation proposal paper. In addition, having a good knowledge in the area of text citations would result to a great dissertation proposal.