While you surely have heard about the Nobel Prize in Literature, not a lot of you may know about the Booker Prize. It is a literary award annually given to the author of the best original novel. The main condition for a literary work to come under the consideration of the Booker “Jury” is being written in English.
The first Booker Prize was awarded in 1968 while the Nobel Prize has been acknowledging the writer’s contributions since 1901. Throughout this time they both distinguished more 160 authors and made them renowned globally. But in this article, we will mention the winners and shortlisted authors from 2015-2016 to create the most up-to-date and interesting list of literary essay topics for you. These sample titles will help you to brainstorm what you would like to write about in a literature paper. And if you often create this kind of papers, bookmark our article as it might come handy many times.
- The Portrait of Bob Marley in “A Brief History of Seven Killings”
- The Stream of Consciousness in Tom McCarthy’s “Satin Island”
- Chigozie Obioma and Nigeria Realities in “The Fishermen”
- The Migration of Indians to England and Its Economic Inner Story – Based on Sunjeev Sahota’s “The Year of the Runaways”
- The Topic of the Family and Its Significance in “A Spoon of Blue Thread” by Ann Tyler
- The Art of Satire Entwined into “The Sellout” by Paul Beatty
- Deborah Levy and Her Symbolic Meaning of Mother’s Milk
- The True Story Behind Graeme Macrae Burnet’s “His Bloody Project”
- The Role of Doom in “Eileen” Written by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Brexit Implications in David Szalay’s “All That Man Is”
- The Contribution of Bob Dylan into the American Songwriting
- How Bob Dylan Sparked the Interest of Teenagers in Poetry
- Post-Soviet Union Culture in the Works of Svetlana Alexievich
- A Not Japanese Style of a Japanese Writer Haruki Murakami
- The Sense of Loss as the Keynote of Haruki Murakami’s Works
- How Ngũgĩ wa Thiong’o’s Short Story Got Translated into 30 Languages
- The Controversy of Death in “Landfill” by Joyce Carol Oates
- Adonis and the Lack of Arabic Culture Portrayal in His Works
- Jon Fosse’s Contribution to Norwegian Playwriting
- How Ko Un’s Extraordinary Life Influenced His Creative Work
These authors and their writing are leading the literature world right now. If you wish to be a frontrunner in your literature class, take one of the topics from the list or draw inspiration from it. Come up with your own topic to create an excellent academic work. You know how the title choice is significant for the overall success of the essay or research paper. That’s why we are offering you this example list to show you the direction in which you should move.
Use this opportunity to produce a mind-blowing custom essay on the most up-to-date literature topic. This is your chance to get an excellent grade.