A management degree will help you in almost any career, and almost any part of the world too.
You will learn how to manage a group of employees and bring out the best of them. And who wouldn’t want to do that?
But you don’t want to waste all your future income on expensive student loan debt or find yourself chronically broke during your years as a student.
You need a degree program that’s excellent but also affordable.
Here are our picks for the top 10 most affordable universities in the world to study management.
- Colorado State University-Global Campus. The Bachelor’s in Science in Business Management, consisting of 11 courses and 120 credit hours, can be earned entirely online. Choose a concentration in business administration, finance, marketing, or project management. Tuition is $8400 a year.
- The University of Dundee. The innovative Business Management BSc program at Dundee boasts courses taught by experts in the field and hands-on practice at financial institutions. They encourage the study of areas that are becoming increasingly important in today’s world, such as Human Rights Management and Managing Change. Students in the UK will pay £9,250 per year for three years of a four-year degree. For all others, costs vary.
- Northeastern University. Another great online program, the Bachelor’s in Business Management at Northeastern University is certified by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. You can even achieve your degree in just 18 months, using their “Fast Track” option. Undergraduate tuition is from $796 to $1,518 per year.
- Indian River State College. This college offers its Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management completely online. A low student-faculty ratio means you can be assured of getting all the attention and extra help you need, despite the online format. It has also been ranked 4th of the most affordable colleges in the US. Tuition is $2,764 per year for in-state and $10,201 for out-of-state students.
- The University of Bath. Bath’s School of Management ranks first for Marketing and second for Business and Management Studies in the UK. It is also renowned for its marketing research. In addition, it is among only 1% of schools in the world to be accredited by EQUIS, the quality improvement system run by the European Foundation for Management Development. Fees are £15,200 for the arts and £19,000 for laboratory subjects.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham. The school’s online Bachelor of Science in Management from the Collat School of Business allows you to concentrate in Operations Management, Leadership, or Business and Society (to name just a few). Tuition varies from $793 to $938.
- Thomas Edison State College. This program is perfect for you if you need to continue working while earning your management degree. It prides itself on flexibility and on rigorous, high-quality curriculum. Students choose an area of study that reflects the field they want to enter; the list is extensive, including Accounting, Human Resources, Operations Management, and many others. Tuition is $8395.
With any of these universities, you will gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the management career without breaking the bank.