If you are tasked with giving a presentation on modern architecture, you have the unique opportunity to introduce a not well known aspect of buildings and their history. While 2 minutes are not that long, it is still long enough to give your classmates an introduction to one aspect of architecture you might find fascinating.
If you are in need of 2 minute presentation topics on modern architecture then consider the list of 20 topics below:
- How Social Housing Architecture Is Changing
- Urban Redevelopment: Architectural Assessments and Change
- The Role Played by the Church of England in Maintaining National Architecture
- Preserving National Heritage: How Modern Architecture Must Remake Historic Buildings
- Global Cultural Spaces: How Architecture Reflects Identity
- Sustained Buildings: Combining Nature and Architecture
- University Architecture and Design: The Search for Modern Perfection
- The Rich Decoration of Venetian Style Architecture
- Victorian-Edwardian Styles of Modern Architecture
- What Changing Architectural Styles Tell about the Civic Pride in Modern Architecture
- The Political Aesthetic of Foster’s Dome
- The Americanization of British Urban Architecture
- Reinventing Civic Design with Modern Architecture
- Environmentally Friendly Architecture: How Modern Utilities Have Changed Architectural Standards
- Clean Lines Creating Challenges for Modern Maintenance
- The Influence of Islam on the Architecture of Turkey: How Changing Rulers Changed the Construction
- The Influence of Christianity on Architecture: The Incorporation of Religious Artwork on Public Buildings
- The Geometric Shapes Used in Islamic Construction: How Interior Designs Reflect Internal Beliefs
- The Decline of Modern Architecture
- How Architecture Expresses More than Structure: The Historical Lessons Hidden in Each Building
A literary response paper is designed to give your opinion on how a literary piece makes you feel or think. It is your opinion; however, it needs to be based on the facts. You will need to make sure that you really have some considerations about what you are writing. In order to master this essay style, you will need to choose a really good literary piece to produce a decent paper.
If you get to choose the topic, which most of the time you do, then you should check out one of these books:
Setting out to write a critical book review is a daunting task. Something about the word ‘critical’ seems to conjure up scary visions of having to wade through huge tomes of literary theory that threaten to swallow your limited analyzing abilities as a student.
A review at the end of the day is supposed to be critical where you share your opinion on a specific topic and it tells the makers or readers your honest opinion on it. There are many reviewers out there, criticizing all kinds of books including fiction and essays, but not all these reviewers or their opinions are valued. At times, it is only because they’re lacking a proper outline and hence are not able to write their thoughts properly.
Why Have an Outline for a Critical Book Review?
Like any other assignment set by a systematically produced curriculum, a critical book review is also easy. You simply apply a systematic approach and break it into parts. You jot down the essential elements you need to include.
Accounting case studies must be written according to various standard rules and regulations. These are the same guidelines followed by organizations during their accounting process. Accounting case studies are important to a national government in that they enable it to check an organization’s progress in terms of production as well as finance. An accounting case study should be written following procedures specific to one of the major topics in accounting, such as financial accounting and managerial accounting, which is also referred to as cost accounting.
To write an accounting case study is quite challenging because it requires a good amount of quality time. Generally, just like other case studies, it follows a specific format. The writer gives detailed background information on the topic of study. This is what is regarded as the introduction. It offers a clear outline of the subject matter while defining the problem at hand together, with the limitations of the study. The writer then provides the problem statement, followed by case data sampling. Next, a conclusion is drawn which is finally followed by recommendations.
A person might be required to write a personal statement when he or she is completing a PhD application. Professionals in this area have specific guides that need to be followed when completing the application process. The reader is supposed to understand what type of PhD program is being sought and the reasons behind the student’s preference to study in the proposed university. The reader must understand clearly what is of most interest to the customer in the specific field of study.
A good PhD personal statement should have all of these details, and the writer should be able to provide a background of their earlier academic credentials and empirical experience which may highlight his or her interest in the specific area of study.